Re: postgresql-7.4 make error: tuptoaster.c: In function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgresql-7.4 make error: tuptoaster.c: In function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders@acm.org> writes:
>> tuptoaster.c: In function `toast_delete_datum':
>> tuptoaster.c:973: `F_OIDEQ' undeclared (first use in this function)

> I ran into the same thing when working with RPMs and the tarball(s).

This suggests that the shell script src/backend/utils/Gen_fmgrtab.sh
failed to make a correct fmgroids.h file (probably it emitted an empty
file instead).  We have seen one or two reports of such failures in the
past, but AFAIR they boiled down to lack of awk or sed.  Seems unlikely
that you'd be lacking those tools on a standard Linux installation.
Can you dig into the script and see what's going wrong?  And why the
script isn't noticing?