SRPM (PGDG) will not build

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема SRPM (PGDG) will not build
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hopefully not fuel to the RPM discussion but I've downloaded the PGDG SRPM
this AM made some changes to what packages/portions would build and am now
getting the following error.

    gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations

Somewhere near line 719 in the spec file.

The changes I've made pertained to not building tk, tcl, and python
portions of PostgreSQL.  This has worked in the past.

The system is based on RHL 8 but runs in a vserver, again this has worked
in the past (PG 7.3.3 )

Did I kill the wrong thing?  I'll continue looking but hope someone will
spot the problem (or my mistake) quicker.

TIA,
Rod