Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> "scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com> writes:
> > Is it possible to remove the implicit search path of pg_catalog from a
> > psql session without it breaking lots of stuff?
>
> Do you consider "+", "count()", etc to be important stuff?

Me, hardly ever use them  :-)  So I can assume that removing the implicit
pg_catalog from the search path is a "bad thing."

In that case, does my proposed solution of having to implicitly include
pg_catalog in your search path to get it to be seen by tab completion as
just another schema make sense?