Re: change of table name - any help

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: change of table name - any help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well, if you're trying to run postgresql under openmosix, I'd suggest
looking into the archives of the postgresql-general and hackers mailing
list.  note that this isn't a problem that has a fix in sight as far as I
know, i.e. there's a lot of work left to make it a functional solution,
and even the, it might wind up being slower than just running postgresql
on a single reasonably fast server.

If you are currently running your database on a mosix cluster I'd
recommend setting up a single machine and restoring your database to that
box.

As for getting your table back, I'm not so sure what to do.  It sounds
like the pg_ catalogs are having some problems caused by being under
mosix, and you'll have to find someone here more familiar with the inner
workings of postgresql to get a fix.

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, chakkara rangarajan wrote:

> Hello Mr.scott,
> Thx for the info and kind help. Can you please provide me any useful links
> about the nature of the problem.
> Rgds
> --Ranga

Сообщение: Re: change of table name - any help
Сообщение: Re: change of table name - any help