Re: Minimal system (was Re: Basic questions before start)

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Minimal system (was Re: Basic questions before start)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 30 Jul 2003, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 14:49, scott.marlowe wrote:

> [snip]
> > > How could he do local and remote access in PHP?
> >
> > I'm not sure what you mean.  Local and remote access of postgresql?
> > that's easy.  But do you mean something else?  I'm just talking about
> > using ncurses from a command line.
> >
> > http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.ncurses.php
>
> This was all predicated upon my not knowing that there is a stand-
> alone PHP...

Ahhh.  OK.  Yeah, when I first started writing stuff in it and figured out
the cgi version worked fine as a scripting language I was so happy.  Due
to its http heritage, you have to run it with a -q switch to tell it to
not add headers to its output.

It can even do asyn stream handling, but I haven't played with that much.