Re: maxconnection

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: maxconnection
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
You likely need to increase the shared_buffers to at least 2* max
connections.  Do you have logging of any kind turned on?  If you have
silent_mode set to true, set it to false and try starting the database
again and look for error messages.  If you've got it set to log somewhere,
read the logs after trying to restart.  Or by "not work" do you mean it
doesn't limit the max connections properly?