Re: RBLs ... I'm tired of spam ...

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: RBLs ... I'm tired of spam ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Another vote for SpamAssassin.  We use it at work here and it's quite
nice.  It puts all the "borderline" spam in a holding area and sends you a
daily email with all the topics / names listed and you can request those
out of the spam bucket.  It's configurable to the extreme.

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Michael A Nachbaur wrote:

> Install SpamAssassin, and let it figure it out for you.  It uses a whole list
> of RBLs and uses them to score a message as spam, instead of just
> blanket-denying messages from those SMTP servers.  It works quite well.
>
> On Tuesday 27 May 2003 01:41 pm, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > *Way* off topic ... but I'm tired of processing through >300 messages
> > nightly of which 10 are stuff that need to be approved for the lists, and
> > 290 are trash ...
> >
> > What are ppl using / trusting out there as far as Free RBLs are concerned?

> > subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Сообщение: Re: RBLs ... I'm tired of spam ...
Сообщение: Re: RBLs ... I'm tired of spam ...