Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...
Дата
Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...  ("Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar@persistent.co.in>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> The problem is that there is nothing to announce ... "Hi, we fixed some
> bugs"? :)  minor releases don't have any features added to them, so isn't
> really news worthy ... :(

I don't know, if you're a postgresql user and you don't read these lists,
you might find out about a bug in a release note and upgrade when you
otherwise might not.

www.linuxtoday.com has weekly updates from many gnu / OSS projects which
are far less interesting than our 7.3.1 release is.  I could see posting a
minor upgrade release notice there and on other OSS news web site
(freshmeat, slashdot, etc...)

Сообщение: Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...
Сообщение: Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...