time problem with postgres ODBC driver

От Laurette Cisneros
Тема time problem with postgres ODBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
We are seeing a problem with the ODBC driver.

Using this table:

create table tst
( col1 date,
  col2 time);

and inserting values (rows) into the date and time columns.

When using the PostreSQL ODBC driver version 07.01.0007 against both a 7.2
and 7.1 database server, a select * from tst returns the date value for
col1 correctly, but returns the current date for col2 (which obviously is
wrong).

Interestingly, we have a system that has (had) the GreatBridge ODBC driver
on it and it was working fine until we installed the PostgreSQL driver onto
it.

Is this a known problem? Any ideas?

Thanks,
--