Re: Run-time error '76'

От Herb Richter
Тема Re: Run-time error '76'
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Thanks for the reply,

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 dpage@vale-housing.co.uk wrote:

> Hi Herb,
>
> Using regedit, try deleting the registry key
> (after making appropriate backups of course :-)):
>
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin II\Log file
>
> Regards, Dave.

Actually I don't know how to backup the registry (i'm not a windows guy)
but I figured "how dangerous can that be?" :-|

AW, got the error (path) fixed and moved on to the original problem that
caused me to want the logs in a more convient place.  That problem being
"attribute 'datlastsysoid' not found" which is of course mentioned in the
troubleshooting guide.

Thanks again,

Herb...

--