Re: Run-time error '76'

От
Тема Re: Run-time error '76'
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Herb,

Using regedit, try deleting the registry key (after making appropriate backups of course :-)):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin II\Log file

Regards, Dave.

-- Original Message --
From: Herb Richter <hgr@buynet.com>
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Send: 06:38 PM
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Run-time error '76'

Hello,

I've just recently installed pgAdmin.

Now, after trying to change the location of the log files, I'm getting an
error message "Run-time error '76' Path not found" on startup (just
after
the splash screen) and then pgAdmin dies.

I suppose that either I mistyped the path I wanted or pgAdmin cannot or
does not create any directories in the path.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what path I typed in.  I've tried
creating a few directories that I might have typed but no luck.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall pgAdmin but the error continues. I
even tried an earlier version (1_1_66 and 1_1_34).

Is there some file (config maybe) somewhere that gets created but not
uninstalled or some registry setting that does not get reset?

Any suggestions as to how can I fix this problem?

TIA,

        Herb Richter  <hgr@buynet.com>
        Richter Equipment, Markham, Ontario
        http://PartsAndService.com