Re: Possible major bug in PlPython (plus some other ideas)

От Kevin Jacobs
Тема Re: Possible major bug in PlPython (plus some other ideas)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Bradley McLean wrote:
> Kevin, I've been using / reviewing your patch and it looks good.

Great!  I'll have a very slightly updated version ready by tomorrow that
incorprates some suggestions from Tom Lane.

> Did you submit it to patches?

I sent it to hackers, though the list manager really hates that I'm not
subscribed.

> (Everyone)  Would a patch to add trusted language support be accepted
> for 7.2, or is it too late?

I've got a patch about half-done to do this.  If this gets the green light,
then lets work together on this.

-Kevin