Is there an API reference for Postgres? What about 2-phase transactions?

От Ivan Babikov
Тема Is there an API reference for Postgres? What about 2-phase transactions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I could easily find chapters like "API reference" in Interbase and Postgres
manuals.

What can be considered as API reference in Postgres: libpq, libpq++ ?

Actually, I am looking for an exact information about ability of using 2
phase commited transaxctions in Postgres and I was given an advice to ask
about it here.