Re: error status 139

От Laurette Cisneros
Тема Re: error status 139
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Here's more info I was able to track down...

I am making a function call to a c function in my SQL, example:

SELECT funct(arg) FROM x;

Here's the create statment for function func:
CREATE FUCNTION func(path)
  RETURNS point
  AS '${PGLIB}/xxx.so' LANGUAGE 'c';

Inside the c function funct, when a certain condition arises:
return NULL;

This is what the backend is SEGVing on, when a NULL gets returned for the function (for the Point type).

Is this correct behaviour of the backend?  Is this how to return a null value for a Point type?

THanks,

L.

--
Laurette Cisneros