Re: Building PGSQL 7.2 Failing

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Building PGSQL 7.2 Failing
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Bullock, Dempsey writes:

> I need to build my database for use with j2ee 1.3.1 on Redhat Linux 7.2, but
> the make program keeps reporting a failed build attempt at the end.  I have
> Ant installed, the directory in the path, and the ANT_HOME variable set
> correctly.  The configure process even reports that it can successfully find
> the Ant Program.  What else could be wrong?

Impossible to tell with such vague data.  Please give the specific
commands you run and the exact output on the screen.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

От: "Bullock, Dempsey"
Сообщение: Building PGSQL 7.2 Failing
От: Vernon Wu
Сообщение: How to run creating table and inserting data script file using Ant