Обсуждение: Building PGSQL 7.2 Failing

Building PGSQL 7.2 Failing

От
"Bullock, Dempsey"
Дата:
I need to build my database for use with j2ee 1.3.1 on Redhat Linux 7.2, but
the make program keeps reporting a failed build attempt at the end.  I have
Ant installed, the directory in the path, and the ANT_HOME variable set
correctly.  The configure process even reports that it can successfully find
the Ant Program.  What else could be wrong?  Does anyone have preconfigured
JDBC Driver for PQSGL 7.2 built for JavaEE 1.3.1?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Building PGSQL 7.2 Failing

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Bullock, Dempsey writes:

> I need to build my database for use with j2ee 1.3.1 on Redhat Linux 7.2, but
> the make program keeps reporting a failed build attempt at the end.  I have
> Ant installed, the directory in the path, and the ANT_HOME variable set
> correctly.  The configure process even reports that it can successfully find
> the Ant Program.  What else could be wrong?

Impossible to tell with such vague data.  Please give the specific
commands you run and the exact output on the screen.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net