Re: [GENERAL] where is my bottleneck?

От Ben
Тема Re: [GENERAL] where is my bottleneck?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The strace for one of the clients is a lot of data. However, it certainly
doesn't seem right that, out of the 33038 commands I captured in the
strace, 31037 of them were semop().

BTW, after watching stats a bit closer, the number of context switches is
"only" about 1000/sec with just one client attached; attaching more than
one client makes the number jump up to the 30000/sec mark.