Re: autoconf taking forever?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: autoconf taking forever?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
bpalmer writes:

> I'm working on making some changes to the top level configure.in and m4
> has now been running for 17 minutes on a 1.4G tbird.  Am I missing
> something or is this know to take forever?

For me, the autoconf run is "instantaneous".  Make sure you're using
Autoconf 2.13, and you don't have actual infinite loops in your code.  Or
perhaps the problem is in OpenBSD's m4 (which I suspect you are using)?

Сообщение: Re: PQstatus() detect change in connection...
Сообщение: Re: PQstatus() detect change in connection...