Re: autoconf taking forever?

От bpalmer
Тема Re: autoconf taking forever?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I'm working on making some changes to the top level configure.in and m4
> > has now been running for 17 minutes on a 1.4G tbird.  Am I missing
> > something or is this know to take forever?
>
> For me, the autoconf run is "instantaneous".  Make sure you're using
> Autoconf 2.13, and you don't have actual infinite loops in your code.  Or
> perhaps the problem is in OpenBSD's m4 (which I suspect you are using)?

I am running 2.13 (even on a clean checkout of 7.1.3) and the autoconf
takes forever.  However,  m4 is the process that's running forever,  so I
have no doubs that the problem is there.  What version do you use that
works?  I'll try getting a new version...  Any ideas where to look for a
solution though?

- Brandon

              h: 201-798-4983b. palmer,  bpalmer@crimelabs.net           pgp:crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5

Сообщение: Re: CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW/TRIGGER
Сообщение: Re: CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW/TRIGGER