Re: Wanted: way to limit logging

От Herbert Rabago Ambos
Тема Re: Wanted: way to limit logging
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
start postgres with

     -d 0

option,  this time it would only display limited info such as DEBUG,
NOTICEs, ERROR: ON LINE NUM's... or check postgresql.conf file for more
option.  In my configuration, i use

    silent_mode = false

    log_connections = true
    log_timestamp = true
    log_pid = true

    debug_level = 0 #equivalent to -d 0

to monitor the logs.

Herbert

/**
 * Database Administrator/Faculty
 * MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology
 * Philippines
 */

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Database access error after upgrade 7.1.2 -> 7.1.3