Re: Installing on SCO OpenServer 3.2v5.0.5

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Installing on SCO OpenServer 3.2v5.0.5
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Marco Otilio Peña Diaz writes:

> configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot
> create executables.

This is because PostgreSQL is set up to use the SCO compiler suite, not
GCC.  Please try the attached patch; it will allow GCC and also give you
shared library support.  (Note that I'm completely making this up from the
SCO man pages.)  If you have the SCO compiler available, please also try
that, and while you're at it run the regression tests so we can mark your
platform as supported.

> configure: error:
> *** Could not execute a simple test program.  This may be a problem
> *** related to locating shared libraries.  Check the file 'config.log'
> *** for the exact reason.

Can't tell from the config.log.  Please try this by hand:

echo "int main() { return 0; }" > conftest.c
gcc -o conftest      conftest.c -lPW -lgen -lld -lnsl -lsocket -ldl -lm
./conftest

If there are problems, try removing some of the libraries (-lxxx) from the
compilation command.

Вложения