Re: Re: anti Christian bias?

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: Re: anti Christian bias?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Stefan Waidele jun. wrote:

> How specific is BCE?
> 1973 Before the Current Era my birth year,
> but _only_ under that very pro-christian
> assumption that BC = BCE !

This brings up another question nto related to religion but just time
keeping in PostgreSQL: can PostgreSQL handle completely different time
systems, like say that of the Muslims or the Jews?  They don't use BC, CE,
BCE, etc.  How would PostgreSQL handle somehting like that?

-- Brett
                   http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do,
that makes life blessed.
        -- Goethe