PostgreSQL client libraries only.

От C. Bensend
Тема PostgreSQL client libraries only.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello folks,

    Hopefully, this is the correct forum.  I wasn't
entirely sure.

    I'm trying to perfect a process for installing
Apache/PHP/OpenSSL/Mod_SSL on OpenBSD machines.  This I
have done, and it works well.  :)  Yay.

    I need to provide PostgreSQL support for this
webserver config.  Can anyone point me to a tarball of
the PostgreSQL libraries only, or a ./configure option
that will allow me to only install the libraries needed
for Apache/PHP to access a remote PostgreSQL database?
I have no desire to install the entire database package
just to 'cp' the lib's over...

Any advice would be appreciated.  :)

Benny

Windows has detected that a gnat has farted near your
computer. Press any key to reboot.

                        -- Simon Oke, on a.s.r