Re: Re: Macintosh client

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: Re: Macintosh client
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Marc Rassbach wrote:

> > Yes, because the user in question isn't an SQL guru or a Linux guru or
> > anything like that, but a Mac user who is used to clicking on widgets and
> > the like (she's also very familiar with MS-Access, but we don't have a
> > Windows machine available).  I was looking for something like PgAccess, so
>
> Did you try pgaccess via the TCL interface in Netscape?

No.  I tried using the all-TCL interface to pgaccess, but it gave me
problems, even under Linux.

-- Brett                                    http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
If the American dream is for Americans only, it will remain our dream
and never be our destiny.    -- Ren'e de Visme Williamson