Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
bpalmer writes:

> A few problems came up with 7.1CVS for i86 OpenBSD.  Here is a writeup on
> what I learned and how I solved the problems.

Can you check
http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/kernel-resources.htm#SYSVIPC
to see if the description for FreeBSD is also applicable (at least in
similar form) to OpenBSD?

I'm currently writing up a section about the process and file limit issue,
which will end up nearby the section linked to above.