The FAQ

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема The FAQ
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Perhaps not -- this is what I am wondering.  Is it sent to subscribers as
> > part of a welcome message?  At any rate, this particular question I think
> > has now qualified for the FAQ, at the very least!  Or maybe even a section
> > in the FAQ for people coming over from MySQL...
>
> It is already in the FAQ, right?

Doh!

OK, now that my foot is out of my mouth... perhaps a gentle reminder to
some of the newer folks that a lot of questions asked are answered in the
FAQ already, and if you don't know where the FAQ is, go to
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq-english.html (there are also FAQs in
German, Japanese and Korean).

And don't mind me... been a long evening of coding...

-- Brett
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
An aphorism is never exactly true; it is either a half-truth or
one-and-a-half truths.
        -- Karl Kraus