Re: web interface for postgreSQL

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: web interface for postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Andrew Dellinger wrote:

> I need to build a web interface for postgreSQL. Beyond doing something
> with java, what are my options?

PHP, perl, mod_perl, Mason, EmbPerl, ASP, C, and so on

> I have been playing around with perl, but I can't figure out how to
> get javascript and perl to interact.

See the perl CGI module -- it has ways of generating Javascript with Perl
in CGI scripts.

-- Brett
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
... I don't know why but, suddenly, I want to discuss declining I.Q.
LEVELS with a blue ribbon SENATE SUB-COMMITTEE!

Сообщение: Re: web interface for postgreSQL-P.S.
Сообщение: Re: web interface for postgreSQL-P.S.