Re: Log rotation for pg_autovacuum

От Mark Hollow
Тема Re: Log rotation for pg_autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Seems posting to this list from the office didn't work...

The patch is attached as requested - this is just a quick hack, written to
do what I needed at the time.. consider it just as a starting point for
further work.

I've tested it on Solaris 9 with Sun's compiler (Sun Studio 8 Compilers)
but unfortunately don't have the time or facilities for more extensive
tests on other OS's.

Cheers,
Mark

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

> Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>
> > What's the best way to do log rolling with pg_autovacuum?  It doesn't
> > seem to have any syslog options, etc.  Using 'tee' maybe?
>

> I got an email from Mark Hollow saying that he had implemented a syslog
> patch for pg_autovacuum.  Don't know how good it is, but it might be a
> start.
>
> Mark can you post it to the list?
>
> Matthew

Сообщение: Re: Functions returning complex types.
Сообщение: Re: Functions returning complex types.