Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 20 Jul 2003, Markus Bertheau wrote:

> В Вск, 20.07.2003, в 15:15, Nigel J. Andrews пишет:
> > As usual I forgot to include the version number. It's 7.3.3
>
> Table schemas will be helpful, too.

All tables are in the one and only schema listed in the users search path and
the three tables and the relevent columns used in the test script are:

create table groups (
 id serial primary key
 ,name text
 ,principal_user_id int references anothertable(id)
 ,...
) without oids;

create table sections (
 id serial primary key
 ,group_id int references groups(id)
 ,...
) without oids;

create table site_membership (
 id serial unique
 ,group_id int references groups(id)
 ,site_id int references someothertable(id)
 ,primary key(site_id,group_id)
) without oids;

Hope that's enough to give you the idea of the linkages.

--
Nigel Andrews

Сообщение: Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.
Сообщение: Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.