Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Nigel J. Andrews wrote:

> I'm completely baffled by this thing, the work it is for is extremely urgent
> and this is currently a show stopper. My minimal test script showing the
> problem is attached and the output is shown below.

We're going to need a real test script that includes the table schema and
preferably a set of made up data since the test script doesn't tell us
enough to trace the actual problem since it's not runable without the
schema.

Сообщение: Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.
Сообщение: Re: Incomprehensible behaviour of a foreign key.