Re: Functions and triggers can anyone help

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: Functions and triggers can anyone help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 RobertD.Stewart@mail.state.ky.us wrote:

> I'm having a problem with setting up a function and a trigger for one of me
> tables.  I have just started using Postgresql and I'm trying to convert my
> Oracle database over to see how it runs.
>
> And Here is my Postgresql function but when I try to set the trigger it says
> it can't find the function (it does not exist)

But how are you trying to set the trigger. You included the function
definition, which I presume is created ok but haven't looked at, where as
you've not included the command that is failing.

You're obviously fairly technical, have you checked the reference manual in the
documentation for the correct form of create trigger?

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/sql-createtrigger.html

--
Nigel J. Andrews