Re: Functions and triggers can anyone help

От RobertD.Stewart@mail.state.ky.us
Тема Re: Functions and triggers can anyone help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have read through all the docs on triggers and functions.
I'm using pgadminII to setup the trigger. It says that the function I have
created does not exist.  This is after you can select it.  I can see the
function there.  I don't know if my function is correct.  It did compile and
was created but I'm not sure it is in the correct format for a trigger to be
able to use it.

This is a little different than oracle.  I have no problems using this
function and trigger in Oracle.  Please Help
I would like to convert over to Postgresql because what I have seen of it. I
believe it could be a lot faster then oracle in the long run.  If setup
correctly

thanks