Re: Upgrading PostgreSQL to 7.1.3

От Gordon Clarke
Тема Re: Upgrading PostgreSQL to 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Rajesh,

> Any particular reson of not upgrading to 7.2.1 instead??

Does this version reverse the changes I mentioned below that were
implemented in 7.1.3?
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
> > Gordon Clarke writes:
> >
> > > At our community radio station we just upgraded from v7.0.2 to 7.1.3 and
> > > quite a few things have changed which has caused the following questions.
> > >
> > > 1. When one does a \d on a table the type description for a varchar field
> > > has changed from
> > >       varchar(40)
> > >       character varying(40)
> > > which is most annoying as it forces lines to wrap because of long text in
> > > the modifier section.

---
Cheers...Gordon
ADF Aircraft | Cataloguing the serial numbers of Australian Defence Force  Serial    |            aircraft for all the
threeseries. Numbers    |               http://www.adf-serials.com

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: