newb: Howto tell if jdbc is compiled-in?

От john-paul delaney
Тема newb: Howto tell if jdbc is compiled-in?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hello List...

I installed postgresql 7.1.1 some months ago as the backend to a php webmail.  As it worked as expected, I haven't done
anymore with postgres since (and have forgotten what little I learnt).

Now how can I tell if I had compiled in JDBC support when I first installed postgres?

BTW, I tried the archives but the search function doesn't seem to be working?

thanks
/j-p.

 JUSTATEST Art Online
  www.justatest.com