Rserv Replication - does it work with Psql 7.1.1?

От Peter Wiley
Тема Rserv Replication - does it work with Psql 7.1.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I just grabbed the source from postgresql.com but the build fails. Looking
at the makefile, it's obvious what the first cause is - hard-coded
subdirectory paths. Altering these to my local path gets a bit further but
not very - and I'm no expert in debugging makefiles.

Doss anyone have this working or is it a good idea that's fallen by the
wayside?

Peter Wiley