Re: Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...

От Dominic J. Eidson
Тема Re: Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > It's a Powerbook G3 (FireWire model), but I'm not sure which chip is
> > > inside (and Apple's spec sheet isn't too helpful)...
> > From what I can tell (which isn't much ;) Apple at least calls the
> > processor a "G3". Which accounts for why we can't find another
> > designation.
 The G3s  are the MPC7XX family and the G4s are the MPC7XXX family. All of the ones Mac is currently releasing are
MPC7450s.See

 http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/prod_cat/taxonomy.jsp?catId=M934309493763
 for more details.

FWIW.

--
Dominic J. Eidson                                       "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli
http://www.the-infinite.org/              http://www.the-infinite.org/~dominic/