Re: Does PostGresSQL have this feature?

От Dominic J. Eidson
Тема Re: Does PostGresSQL have this feature?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 martin.chantler@convergys.com wrote:

> I notice that PSQL doesn't do this which makes large tables difficult to
> maintain

This is already implemented in psql - you have to make sure your PAGER
environment variable is set correctly - there might be some other
requirements that I'm not familiar with, but just 5 minutes ago, I paged
around in a 39k row table using "less" ...

--
Dominic J. Eidson
                                        "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli