Re: Returning Recordsets from Stored-procs

От Andreas Tille
Тема Re: Returning Recordsets from Stored-procs
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Grant Finnemore wrote:

> Whilst this is an unfortunate position at the moment, it has been my experience that it does not cause insurmountable
problems.
> (Some short term headaches - yes. ;-)
After learning this as a fact you have short term headaches but before
you have continuos headache while trying to port a database.
I think I'm not the only one who would be really, really happy if
*real* stored procedures would be high on top of the todo list.

(In fact this is the *only* thing I'm currently really missing in
PostgreSQL.)

Kind regards
        Andreas.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Grant Finnemore
Сообщение: Re: Returning Recordsets from Stored-procs
От: Najm Hashmi
Сообщение: Re: Re: Returning Recordsets from Stored-procs