Re: Connecting remotely - multi tier

От Cedar Cox
Тема Re: Connecting remotely - multi tier
Дата
Re: Connecting remotely - multi tier  (Bob Kline <bkline@rksystems.com>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
You seem to have given this a lot of thought so let me ask a question.
How do I implement a user login system?  If the user knows their password
(and don't they always?..), what's to stop them from finding and
contacting the database directly, bypassing the middle tier?  I haven't
been able to find a solution to this problem.  Every time I try to think
about it by brain goes into a recursive loop!  :o

Ideas?

-Cedar