help me please in connecting jsp with postgressql, in linux

От waheed rahuman
Тема help me please in connecting jsp with postgressql, in linux
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello friends
This is waheed from Dubai sorry for the disturbance   i  got
your mail from linuxtoday.com website and i need   some guidance
regarding connecting Jsp with Linux
I am going well with java in linux but the thing is i  find
very hard to run JSP page  in my Linux Machine even though i
got compiled jdbc2 for jdk1.3.What i have to do for running
JSP page in Orion Server.When i tried for running JSP with JDBC
it giving org.postgresql.Driver not found  is exception  Expecting
your mail please send some details Thank you
for help so far and expecting in future
Thanking You
Waheed

Global Internet phone calls, voicemail, fax, e-mail and instant messaging.
Sign-up today for FREE account at http://www.hotvoice.com

Сообщение: Re: Connecting remotely - multi tier
Сообщение: Re: Connecting remotely - multi tier