Re: JDBC Performance

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: JDBC Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Mr. May,
>
>     For discussions of JDBC, please subscribe to the pgsql-interfaces
> list.  You will find many JDBC users on that list.
>
>                     -Josh Berkus
>
> P.S. PGSQL folks, is there any way we can clarify this on the web page?
> The JDBC users seem to keep ending up on this list.

I think it needs to be mentioned somewhere on the postgresql site. I've
had this on my site for the last 3 years ;-)

Also, I only get the sql & general lists here at home (retep.org.uk), but
get interfaces at work as well so I can sometimes answer it faster if it's
posted to interfaces.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk http://www.retep.org.uk