RE: Save java objects using JDBC

От Rob Judd
Тема RE: Save java objects using JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> No, when you forget to setAutoCommit(false) you get a different exception.
>
> This is a protocol error. What version of both the Backend, JDBC Driver and
> JDK are you using?

Very sorry - I meant to put this information in.

jdbc6.5-1.2, postgresql-6.5.3-6 (these two packaged by RedHat)
jdk-1.2.2 (pacakged by Sun)

I remember now that you mention it: a while ago I got the sources to the
jdbc and fixed this problem myself (which is why I thought I had it
working) but I no longer have it available.

Will a simple upgrade solve this?

Thanks a lot, Rob