Re: Commit messages list

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Commit messages list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker writes:

> okay, just checked the list, and you are set for getting a digest of
> committer messages ... the config for it looks okay, except that there was
> a 'time' setting of 18-23 (hrs between which it is allowed to create a
> digest) ... I just changed it to always instead, not sure if that will
> help or not, but its a thought ...

Unfortunately, nothing so far. :( As a parallel thought, how about making
the list of commit messages available on the web site, as a text file?
(Perhaps rotate every week.)

> I get the individual messages, as does Tom, which appears to be flowing
> properly ...

Okay, so how do I unset digest?

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Odd release numbers for development versions?
Сообщение: Re: Odd release numbers for development versions?