Re: Commit messages list

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Commit messages list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
okay, just checked the list, and you are set for getting a digest of
committer messages ... the config for it looks okay, except that there was
a 'time' setting of 18-23 (hrs between which it is allowed to create a
digest) ... I just changed it to always instead, not sure if that will
help or not, but its a thought ...

I get the individual messages, as does Tom, which appears to be flowing
properly ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org