Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC correct URL

От Silvio Macedo
Тема Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC correct URL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is what I use for JDBC:

(There are other ways. Read the jdbc documentation OR the source
directly. There are MANY examples, and the docs are more than enough.

Did you read them ?!

)

final public static String DBURL =
"jdbc:postgresql://host.domain:5432/dbname";

final public static String driverName =
"postgresql.Driver";

            // The postgresql.jar must be in classpath
Class.forName(driverName);

java.sql.Connection connection =
DriverManager.getConnection(DBURL,username,password);

Cheers, Silvio

--
``````````` Silvio Emanuel Nunes Barbosa de Macedo (PhD Std) '''''''''''''
smacedo@ic.ac.uk                                         smacedo@inescn.pt