Re: [HACKERS] Encoding in UDF's

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Encoding in UDF's
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5 Nov 1999, Andrij Korud wrote:
> I have a postgres compiled with -mb=KOI8, store cyrillic data, get in the
> client using different encoding (SET ENCODING=WIN1251, KOI8). The question
> is: what should return stored procedure if I want to see it's output in
> different encodings? Win1251, KOI8, UTF-8, something else?
  Never tried it myself, but I'd expect windows-1251...
  SET PGCLIENTENCODING=WIN, of course.

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: infinite recursion in proc_exit
От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] indexed regex select optimisation missing?