Re: [GENERAL] Executing external scripts

От
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Executing external scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
you did not study the archive hard enough ;-) somebody answered your
question days ago:
no PL for perl. you can use system() (in C) to
hack perl into c. in short, you need to learn c, just a little bit
(ask a c guy for help). -- or has somebody already done this before,
could you send the example code to the listing? thanks!

Kai