Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Lamar Owen wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:
> >     Yea, I am still around, though a bit busy with school at the
> > moment. I should be able to get 6.5.2beta downloaded and the alpha patches
> > updated for it by Monday if you want me to try. Or, if you get an updated
> > alpha patch before then, email it to me, and I will try it out. TTYL.
>
> You know that code far better than I; if you have time, applying those patches
> to the final 6.5.2 would be a nice thing.  I'm applying my time to getting RPM
> upgrading working -- many thanks to Oliver Elphick for the Debian upgrade
> scripts, some of which are very useful even in an RPM context.
Ok, I will do so this weekend, providing there are not too many
things broken. I will let you know on Monday what the status is. :)
Though, is the 6.5.2beta tar ball on the ftp site the one I want to work
with, or do I want to go from something from CVS? And if so, what is the
relevant tag?

> Those 6.5.1 patches made alot of people very happy -- the guys at RedHat in
> particular.  Bravo to Uncle George for them originally, and bravo to you for
> the backpatch and packaging to 6.5.1!  Those patches, incidentally, will ship
> with RedHat 6.1, if nothing happens between now and release time.
Good to hear, and you are welcome! Hopefully by 6.6 the patches
will not be needed and Linux/Alpha will finally be a fully supported pgsql
platform!
PS. Now that I made people at RedHat happy, can I get some of
thier stock? :) **Just kidding**

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.6
От: Jason Venner
Сообщение: NOTICE: SIReadEntryData: cache state reset TRAP: Failed Assertion("!(RelationNameCache->hctl->nkeys == 10):", File: "relcache.c", Line: 1458)