Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:
>     Yea, I am still around, though a bit busy with school at the
> moment. I should be able to get 6.5.2beta downloaded and the alpha patches
> updated for it by Monday if you want me to try. Or, if you get an updated
> alpha patch before then, email it to me, and I will try it out. TTYL.

You know that code far better than I; if you have time, applying those patches
to the final 6.5.2 would be a nice thing.  I'm applying my time to getting RPM
upgrading working -- many thanks to Oliver Elphick for the Debian upgrade
scripts, some of which are very useful even in an RPM context.

Those 6.5.1 patches made alot of people very happy -- the guys at RedHat in
particular.  Bravo to Uncle George for them originally, and bravo to you for
the backpatch and packaging to 6.5.1!  Those patches, incidentally, will ship
with RedHat 6.1, if nothing happens between now and release time.

TIA!

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio