Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Fantastic.
> >
> >     One thing I did forget to mention, is that I am getting a decent
> > handful of unaligned traps from postmaster. To put a number on that, from
> > running the regression tests three times, once with numeric_big enabled, I
> > got ~164 unaligned traps.
> >     Not a show stopper, but something that probably needs to looked
> > into at some point in order to maximize performance of pgsql on Alphas.
>
> Does it give you the location?  I have already applied some alignment
> cleanups to the current cvs tree.

    The only location it gives are memory addresses, like:

postmaster(21349): unaligned trap at 0000000120131600: 000000011fff6a5d 28 1

If these are useful (which I doubt), I can provide you with a set from the
run of the regression tests quite easily.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |

Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha